The popular Maintainable Weep Hole Drain with One-Way Valve is now available in 6″ dia. 316 Stainless Steel or Powder Coated ASTM 36A Rolled Steel.
At the request of Marine Engineers, we have incorporated our one-way valves on to our 6″ maintainable drain. The new 6 inch one-way weep hole drain combines:
- a geotextile filter media into a cleanable, replaceable cartridge; with,
- a check valve designed to prevent back flow from high tides & storm surge.
The one-way check valve assembly lets groundwater out, stops tidal wake/storm surge and floating debris from entering.
Founded in 2007, Jet Filter System’s patented, cleanable cartridge filter takes traditional weep hole solutions to the 21st century. JET Filter’s maintainable weep hole drains:
- Are installed and maintained from the front of the wall.
- Can be installed on new or existing walls.
- Contain a cartridge with easily cleanable filter fabric.
- Have a conical shape that allows more water drainage than the equivalent sized wall opening.
- Use TenCate’s woven filter fabrics to reduce soil erosion.
Our system flush-mount weep hole system can be easily installed on any earth retaining structure such as retaining walls, seawalls, bulkheads, bridge abutments, wing walls, dam spillways, box culverts, tunnels, stormwater channels, drainage canals and more. Our products work on concrete, all types of sheet piling (steel, vinyl, aluminum, composite) and wooden bulkheads.
Check out our video series:
The standard JET Filter System comes equipped with the highly rated TenCate Mirafi FW 300 series with Permittivity of 1.5/ sec-1 and 115 gpm flow rate. This proven application provides long-term flow rates in dynamic and high gradient conditions. To ensure proper drainage relief, periodically remove and clean the JET Filter cartridge.
Let us help you with your drainage. For more information call David Gentry at 800-475-2029. International callers can dial +1-217-609-0124.